Friday, January 13, 2012

My newest pics

I just got these pictures via my phone... and I just can't help it, I have to post them, they are so stinkin' cute! I don't know how I am going to stand living SO far away from them! I just wanna pick them both up and squeeze them!!!

Here is little Weston, ALWAYS smiling... he is a happy little guy!!! And, such a big boy... sitting up all alone and starting to eat some solids!

And here is our cute little Krew... he has a little cold and an earache right now :( His mommy took him to the Dr. yesterday and got him some meds... he is feeling a little better now and getting some rest! He weighed in at 8 lbs!!! They grow up too fast!!

Hugs and kisses from grandma.... I hope you both know how very much I love you both!!

3 comments:

Joy For Your Journey said...

Oh, I know how you feel!! We had all of our kids home for Christmas and I loved squeezing those babies!! But i was so sad when they had to go home. Good news is we are getting three more--a boy in May and twins (gender yet to be identified) in July!! So excited. Unfortunately (although this is a good thing) we won't get to spend much time with them since my husband and I were just called on a mission--and report to the MTC June 23. We don't know where we are going yet though--just that it is Spanish speaking. I am so going to miss those babies!! Three years is a long time to be away!!

Shalyce said...

you have some of the cutest grandbabies. But...I think i am biased because I love your daughters! xoxo

yh said...

sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
sac dolce gabbana
sac gucci
sac guess
chaussures louis vuitton
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
sac guess
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
portefeuille louis vuitton
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures puma
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
sac louis vuitton>
sac prada
sac versace