My friend, Tanja, is playing a letter game. She assigned me the letter J. I am supposed to list 10 things that I like that start with the letter J. So, here goes:
1. James ~ the name of the daddy and one of my son's middle name
2. Jamba Juice ~ Mango-A- Go Go is my fav!
3. Jabber ~ I love to just chat with my friends!
5. Jokes ~ I love to laugh!
7. Jamaica!!! (Never actually been there but maybe one day...)
8. Jam ~ Strawberry Freezer jam to be specific!
9. June ~ I love the summer... the beach and sunshine!!! (AND it is my mother's middle name!)
10. Jet ~ "I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again..." Anyone remember that oldie? I love to travel, maybe one day I can do more!
I was going to list Jehovah, but I didn't want to be irreverent! I have to say... He is who I love the most and am the most grateful for! Happy Sabbath!!!
If any of you want to play, let me know and I will assign you a letter!
PS My hubby and I got a new calling today, we can't say anything till next Sunday though... and yes there are people in my ward and stake that MIGHT look at this blog. So, my lips are sealed till then!