Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Devin!!!

I can NOT believe that 23 years ago TODAY I gave birth to you! Devin, I want you to know you are such a wonderful blessing... I don't know what we did to deserve to have YOU in our family! I count my blessings every day! You have always been such a sweet young man... always helping out the underdog! I remember when you were young sitting by the side of my grandmother for the longest time and just holding her hand! THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU!!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!

Just a little recap of a few of the important things in your life...

You were born in Las Vegas, Nevada...
You were baptized in the Cub River at the Family Reunion...
You lived a worthy life and served a mission to the Argentina, Rosario mission... (and you still have Argentine's calling you! You served and loved them well!)
You were blessed to meet a WONDERFUL, DARLING, young lady at BYUI and you were married in the San Diego temple to Diana Bergquist (we love you)!

You have SO much more to look forward to! Continue to be the wonderful man that you are! You are such an example to so many! And we all thank you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEVIN!!!

3 comments:

Drake Family said...

Happy Birthday Devin! Such cute pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...such a cute Birthday Tribute to your son! he looks Very Happy :)

*Thanks for visiting my blog:) Come back anytime....i'll be back to yours :)

*Merrianne

Anonymous said...

i hope i am half as good a mom as you! how lucky this boy (and his brothers) are to have you! such a sweet post!