Sunday, January 3, 2010

Another day at the BeAcH

It was such a beautiful day at the beach last Monday so as Kathy and I were on our walk Saturday morning we decided that we should turn around and grab the kids, load the car and go! The men decided that they wanted to go too! So, we packed up the kids and the car and headed out!

It is weird how the weather is here.... Last Monday it was cool here (73°) and when we got to the beach it was over 80°, I had to take off my sweatshirt I was SO hot, on Saturday we were VERY hot on our walk and when we got to the beach it was cool, I left my sweatshirt on all day.

Here are a few pics from yesterday...
Yes, as you can tell, it is a different beach this time... no rocks... no tide pools...
Brad always brings a football to the beach...

Chad playing catch with his dad... and Scott watching

Kaitlin and me

Me, Kaitlin, and Kelsey

Awe, Kaitlin, thanks for taking some pics of me and my man!

Me and Kathy

How beautiful.... the Lord's creation!

2 comments:

heather said...

Now I am seriously craving the beach! Those pics are gorgeous!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Ohhhhhhh I've been to that beach and I love it! What gorgeous pictures!