Here are the rules
So, 7 weird facts huh? Mechelle, are you calling me weird??? °Ü°
1) I was in 11 (yes, I typed that right 11) wrecks while still in high school. Two of them I will mention and both of them my sweet loving protective younger brother was with me!!! One day we were on our way to school. We lived in the country. I always put my mascara on in the car on the way. So, one morning I was yes, putting on my mascara in the rear view mirror and my brother was supposed to take the wheel like he always did... but he wouldn't. We both tend to be a little stubborn so... he wouldn't take it and... neither would I. We ended up in the ditch. And another wreck we (yes, me and my brother) were cruising "main". Everyone used to go into the Gibson parking lot, people would park and others would pull up to their car and chat etc... so, I pulled in, was turned waving to all my friends... and yep, you guessed it, I hit a parked car. Don't ya think my sweet little brother could have, should have... WARNED ME??!!!!
2) I was born and raised in Texas and have not lived there since I left for college 29 yrs ago (yikes, did I just admit that??!!!) and I still have a SLIGHT Texas drawl. °Ü°
3) I twirled a baton... I won state twice.
4) I collect clocks.
5) I got to go to England, Switzerland, Italy, and France with my drama class in high school.
6) I fell out of a van and got 76 stitches in my ankle.
7) When I was a student at BYU, my roommates and I would go up and lay out at Sundance in the snow, well, actually, we did lay ON a blanket, not the snow!