Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wedding pictures!!!

We got our wedding pics in the mail this week!!! THANK YOU BRIEANNE!!! Everyone keeps asking for me to post them.... the problem is there are SO SO SO many cute ones, how do I choose... okay, I finally narrowed it down a bit... but it has been hard! There are SOOOOOOO many other good ones but I just can't post them ALL! I am going to start with this darling one of Chad... I am SO glad that Brie captured this, I didnt even see him sitting there waiting... Anyway, it is darling... Chad sitting on the steps waiting for his brother and new SISTER to come out of the temple...




Thank you everyone for coming!!!




We love you!




5 comments:

Pancake said...

They are SO Darling!!!! I hope you post more!!! What does it say on Brittany's shoe?? I cant see it!! Post more! What a cute couple!

Da Bergs said...

I dont know why some of the pics blow up and some dont????!!! Britt and I saw on a web site where a girl had written on the bottom on her shoe their names and the wedding date... she forgot to do it so Brie photoshopped it on for them! CUTE, huh??? I feel like I posted a ton... MAYBE??? I will post more... THANKS!

Drake Family said...

SO CUTE!! I love the pics...especially of the ones on the beach!

Pancake said...

POST MORE!!

Drake Family said...

Ok so I just noticed where you said you were still having prob. with the pic. collage. I will have to e-mail directions. Let me know if it helps...or I guess I will be able to tell :)